Many people already love vaping, especially if they used to smoke. One of the best things about vaping is that it’s a great way to get natural hemp supplements, especially if you already enjoy vaping as a hobby. People report that they feel the benefits of CBD from vaping almost immediately, which is making it an increasingly popular option. Learn more about this natural supplement to see if it’s the right option for you.
What is CBD?
CBD (short for cannabidiol) is almost definitely the hottest health and wellness product on the market right now. It’s a natural organic compound from cannabis plants and is generally extracted from hemp, which is a type of cannabis with no THC or very low THC content under 0.3%. CBD works as a supplement to the natural endocannabinoid system in a human body. The endocannabinoid system interacts with a variety of functions ranging from sleep and mood regulation to effects on appetite and pain. For those reasons, people use CBD for a wide variety of health reasons.
Benefits of CBD
People have been using CBD to improve their health and wellness for thousands of years, and there are stories from people who say it has helped them in many different ways. Scientific researchers have started to take a special interest in this natural supplement in recent years as different groups conduct studies about its potential benefits. Here are just a few of the many ways people have said CBD helps them:
- CBD for Pain Relief – Since CBD is known for having anti-inflammatory effects, and the endocannabinoid system interacts with the nervous system (which is responsible for interpreting sensory input like pain), it’s a common choice for people with chronic pain. People use it to address arthritis pain, and athletes also use it to recover after workouts. Joint pain, muscle soreness, and even spasms are all popular reasons to vape CBD.
- CBD for Cancer and Cancer-Related Issues – Lots of people trust CBD as a natural remedy when they have negative symptoms from cancer or their cancer treatment. Some people say it helps them deal with nausea, vomiting, and pain. There are some studies that have explored CBD’s potential to fight cancer cells.
- CBD for Relaxation – We’re still waiting for more scientific research to show if CBD can help people with anxiety, insomnia, and other mental ailments. There are definitely a lot of people who regularly use CBD when they feel stressed or want to get to sleep, though.
- CBD for Seizures – Some of the best scientific support for the benefits of CBD are related to managing seizures. Since some people respond well to cannabidiol even when other seizure medications have been ineffective for them, pharmaceutical companies have even started making medicines with CBD.
- CBD for Brain Health – Research has demonstrated that it’s possible CBD has neuroprotective properties. It’s even becoming popular in therapy treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, and people rely on it to slow their mental decline.
Is CBD Legal? Will CBD Get Me High?
CBD doesn’t get people high. It’s THC, the other common cannabinoid in cannabis, that produces intoxicating or psychoactive effects. People can safely take CBD without worrying that they’ll get high or fail a drug test. For exactly that reason, the United States made hemp legal on a federal level. As long as the CBD vape oil is from a cannabis plant with less than 0.3% THC potency, it’s been deemed safe and legal by the United States government.
Even the World Health Organization has chimed in on behalf of CBD, stating, “to date, there is no evidence of recreational use of CBD or any public health-related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.” To help people stay safe as they get the benefits of CBD, we at Laughing Lion Herbs only use natural hemp to make our vape CBD oil. It’s non-psychoactive and legal throughout the United States.
How Does CBD Vape-Oil Work?
Vape CBD oil is a special kind of cannabidiol extract that’s designed to be vaporized and inhaled. It works just like normal vape oil, and the normal temperature for vaping CBD is anywhere in the range between 410°F and 450°F. Vaporizers in that temperature range can heat the CBD until it becomes airborne, at which point the user can inhale activated cannabidiol. Once inhaled the CBD can be absorbed through the lungs and enter the body’s bloodstream. It turns out that this is actually one of the best ways to get CBD because of the lungs can absorb this supplement so efficiently.
Benefits of Vaping CBD Oil Compared to Other CBD
Many people used to think tinctures were the most efficient way to get CBD, but now it’s starting to seem like vaping it is even more effective. Absorbing cannabidiol vape oil through the lungs doesn’t make the supplement go through any glands or the digestive system, so it takes effect almost immediately. When people vape CBD oil, it also doesn’t get filtered out by the digestive system, so more of the cannabidiol may make it into the bloodstream for more powerful effects.
Aside from the fast and powerful effects of vaping CBD oil, this delivery method is also more pleasant for a lot of people. If they already liked to vape even before they started taking supplemental cannabidiol, this is a good way for them to get health and wellness products while enjoying their hobby at the same time. Additionally, some people don’t like the taste of CBD tinctures or other similar products, and they don’t want the sugar from sweet edible treats. CBD vape juice can be flavored, and some people even like to make custom blends by mixing it with their other favorite vape liquid.
How to Vape CBD Oil
CBD vape oil works just like any other e-liquid vaping product. You can choose between adding oil to your refillable vape or getting pre-filled vape cartridges to work with your battery. CBD oil vape products are discreet, extremely portable, and a cost-effective way to get your natural hemp supplements. You can take your vape pen with you wherever you go, or use it as much as you want at home without worrying about the smell.
Just get CBD vape cartridges that will work with your rechargeable battery, or get CBD e-juice to refill your reusable tank. Depending on the dose of cannabidiol you want to achieve from vaping, you can even mix it with other e-liquid to create a custom CBD vape oil flavor. Since it has such quick effects, you don’t have to plan your day around getting the benefits of CBD at the right time– just use it when you need it.
Where to Get CBD Vape-Oil
We at Laughing Lion Herbs are proud to offer premium vape e-liquid made from natural hemp. You can find all of the following vape CBD oil flavors in our online store:
- Sour Diesel
- Strawberry Cream
- Toffee Cream
- Passion Fruit Orange Guava
- Tropical Blend
- Pina Colada
- Cinnamon Swirl
Pick your favorite CBD vape oil flavor today, or contact Laughing Lion Herbs if you have any questions!