DONATION DRIVE TO American Kratom Association! Laughing Lion will MATCH Your Donation!
GMP stands for "Good Manufacturing Practices" and this accreditation demonstrates our commitment to compliance, safety, purity, and our customers. Laughing Lion Herbs is officially cGMP Qualified as of February, 2020! This process is exciting and thrilling to be able to stand with the very best brands in the business shoulder to shoulder and say that we are doing it the right way! Click the link to visit the American Kratom Association's Page for GMP Vendors. This puts us into the same group as vendors like: Happy Hippo, Uran Ice, Phytoextractum, Kraken Kratom, Spectrum, Left Coast Kratom, Kratom Krates, and more! http://americankratom.org/vendor/gmp-participants.html
Here are a just a few of the recent improvements we’ve implemented:
• Clean room with HEPA Filtration Air Scrubbers to Reduce Environmental Contaminants
• Detailed sanitation controls policies and procedures
• Careful screening of all suppliers, vendors, and partners.
• 100% Batch Homogenization to ensure that every bag from a batch is completely identical to every other bag/container.
• Using only ISO Certified and FDA Registered Labs for our testing.
• Following the "Safe Harbor" California's Proposition 65 Suggestions for Safety of Heavy Metals.
- We have always done our best to protect you, our customers. We now ensure that not a single gram of kratom makes its way into any package until it's been tested and double verified. When our new product shipments arrive, they are immediately tagged with tracking tags which follow it through the entire process.
- Then the products are homogenized so that we know every gram of each batch is identical the rest.
- The product is then placed into quarantine and sealed and cannot be used until the test results come back clean.
Our company is taking all measures necessary not only to guarantee the safety of our customers, but also to protect and promote the longevity of the Kratom industry as a whole!
We have been involved in the Kratom industry since 2015 and have always advocated for vendors to follow proper requirements and to self regulate our industry. We test for identification, heavy metals content ([AOAC 2013.06] Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury) and for microbial safety (Aerobic Plate Count [AOAC 990.12], Yeast and Mold [AOAC 997.02], Coliforms and E Coli [AOAC 991.4], and Salmonella [AOAC-RI 050701]), and only products which pass these tests will be available to order.
Our sincerest wish is that all Kratom vendors in the marketplace will take this GMP program to heart. If we all want Kratom to be around for the foreseeable future, they must seriously their responsibility to prevent unsafe products from entering the market!
Additionally, our customers, as consumers, should conduct due diligence when choosing a kratom vendor. Don’t be afraid to ask important questions about their manufacturing practices and testing, or to request Certificates of Analysis from accredited laboratories. Reputable vendors like all of us on the AKA's GMP List should have no problem answering these queries and should be able to provide you with information about their products and processes.
The health and safety of our Kratom Family is important to us! That is why we chose to become compliant with Good Manufacturing Practices and why we’ve recently audited our facility and suppliers. We appreciate your trust in us, and we will always do everything we can to stay ahead of the curve providing only safe products for you and your loved ones.
We take pride in all we do and believe in full Transparency! At anytime, we are more than happy to provide pictures, video calls, tours of our facility, and of course, certified documents of all our tests, audits, and any other documentation needed to prove the safety of our products!