When you first look into kratom, you might learn the difference between red vein kratom, white vein kratom, and green vein kratom. Dig a bit deeper, and you’ll start hearing words and phrases like Maeng Da, Hulu, Indo, and Thai kratom. So how do you get a handle on the many different types of kratom?
You don’t have to study a glossary of kratom terms to come up to speed. As you talk to kratom connoisseurs and do your own research online, you’ll naturally get the hang of the vocabulary. Here’s what you need to know to get started, though:
- Color – Red vein, green vein, and white vein kratom are the three true kratom strains. Then there are blends like gold vein kratom.
- Geography – When you hear about things like Thai, Bali, Malay, and Indo kratom, these are references to the place of origin (though not always perfectly indicative of where your kratom came from)
- Quality – Other adjectives like Maeng Da, organic, or premium are references to the quality of the kratom.
Now that you know some of the ways people talk about the plant let’s dive into Thai kratom.
What Is Thai Kratom?
When you hear about Thai kratom, this is a reference to Thailand. Indeed, kratom does grow naturally in Thailand (along with many other parts of Southeast Asia). The belief that Thai kratom comes from Thailand is somewhat of a misconception, though.
Where Does Thai Kratom Come From?
Thailand has a long history with kratom, especially because the plant grows naturally there. However, most of the kratom in the United States today isn’t coming from Thailand, even if it’s called “Thai Kratom.” The truth is that 95% of the kratom sold in the United States comes from Borneo, and specifically, the South Kalimantan region, which is part of Indonesia. We might call kratom names that reference other parts of the world to differentiate products. Still, most of it is coming from Indonesia, where kratom farmers have excellent business relationships with online kratom stores in the United States.
Is Thai Kratom Expensive?
Thai Kratom is in high demand, which is why you hear so much about it in kratom forums and in discussions with kratom enthusiasts. The good news is that Thai kratom won’t necessarily set you back more than other types of premium kratom powder. This is especially true if you choose an online kratom vendor with consistent pricing.
Thai Kratom Customer Reputation
Thai kratom is generally held in high regard, but that doesn’t mean all products labeled “Thai Kratom” are the same. Instead, it’s worth considering the following as you hone in on the best kratom products:
- Strain – Does white, green, or red kratom appeal to you most?
- Quality – Was this kratom harvested by skilled Indonesian farmers who know how to spot the best products?
- Purity – Has the kratom been handled appropriately to ensure it doesn’t get contaminated with anything else?
Thai Kratom Products at Laughing Lion Herbs
Laughing Lion Herbs is your source when you want to buy Thai kratom online. We pride ourselves on offering premium kratom powder at fair prices. Place an order today to see what a difference it makes when your kratom is sourced responsibly and ethically!
Image Source: Pow-Mia / Shutterstock